The Capilano University Institutional Repository collects scholarly and creative materials, as well as important documents related to the University's history, and provides free online access to these works. Faculty members are invited to deposit their research works in our Faculty Research Collection.
- Authors/Creators may only submit their own work for archiving.
- Depositors must accept the terms of the Capilano University Institutional Repository Non-Exclusive License: use the Faculty Form or the Student Form.
- Depositors who hold the copyright on their own work may choose to assign a broader Creative Commons licence which permits additional types of re-use.
- Depositors will provide bibliographic metadata for their works (i.e. title, description, keywords, abstract, etc.).
- Depositors will provide a digital copy of the version of the work that may be legally included in collections. Please contact Sabrina Wong or Michel Castagné. Self-submission is not possible at this time.
- Student works must be approved by a sponsoring faculty member, department, or officer of a duly-formed student research group, prior to submission.
The CapU Library reserves the right to deny materials not within the scope of the guidelines.
For more information, please see the full Capilano University Institutional Repository submission guidelines or contact Sabrina Wong or Michel Castagné.