Need access to books and articles that CapU Library doesn't have? Request items through CapU Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and have them brought in from other libraries, free of charge.
Please note that ILL services are limited to CapU students, faculty, and staff.
How to request items
Use the barcode on your CapCard and your Student/Employee Number to log in and place requests.
- Log in and click Book on the left side menu.
- Choose to pick up books at the main campus Library Services Desk or at the ḵálax̱-ay Sunshine Coast campus front desk.
- Log in and click Article on the left side menu.
- Articles are delivered via email.
Having trouble logging in?
Please contact the Library.
Need more information to fill out your ILL request?
- Article information can be taken from Discovery, individual databases, or the internet. Need help finding all the required information? Ask a librarian.
- Book information can be found on google, or in one of these locations: