Our Service Philosophy
We are a student-centred library that values inquiry, collaboration, enthusiasm and the importance of information. Our goal is to make each customer service interaction as positive and productive as it can be.
After speaking with someone in the Library, we want you to feel:
- Heard and understood.
- Confident of the information you've received.
- More knowledgeable than before.
- Satisfied with the results.
- Encouraged to come back.
To make this happen, we will:
- Acknowledge you, show interest in your question and check to ensure we understand your individual needs.
- Engage you with clear language and a friendly manner.
- Share expert information about our resources and how to use them.
- Hear your feedback any time with an open mind and an active interest in what you have experienced at the Library.
- Be transparent about the policies and procedures that guide our decision-making.
- Provide a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment.
- Design spaces informed by you and your needs.
How Are We Doing?
Send us feedback any time to let us know how we can improve, or to let us know if we did something great.