We provide services, resources and spaces to spark the imagination and creativity of our community, and to support our students to engage as global citizens.
We build relationships with our community of learners in an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment.
We are a learning-centred academic service supporting the aspirations of our diverse communities through:
- Partnering with others to co-create a distinct university experience;
- Encouraging collaboration;
- Helping our community access, evaluate, create and share knowledge;
- Fostering respect of knowledge creators, multiple knowledge systems or diverse types of knowledge;
- Creating spaces that support a diversity of learning and wellness needs.
Our Library values mirror the values of the University:
- Reflection and learning
- Commitment to Truth and Reconciliation, Indigenization, and decolonizing practices
- Collaboration, engagement, and belonging
- Development, inquiry, curiosity, and creativity
- Sustainable actions to enable a better future for our communities
- Health and well-being as a cornerstone of our culture